Sunday, 2 March 2014

Reflection of film Rainbow Soldier

This is the beautiful meaningful movie that I watch overall Indonesian film.  This film are focus on the poverty living where by they are ignore with community.  This film are touch many aspect and give us many moral lessons.  Thus, it will enlighten us on how the life should be.  So that, from that movie, I have learned many types of moral values and meaning of real life.  I was touched by the wise words that have motivated myself.  For example, in life we should give more, not receive more.  This show that we should contribute more because of, the more we work or perform, the more we are get as a rewards.  In addition, it also encourage us to learn to prevent getting to get something valuable, not just love learning.  Furthermore,  I am also impressed with the interesting words that said intelligence can not be measured by the numbers, rather it is situated in sincerity in our hearts to continue to learn.  As a conclusion, it could have been better, seen from the eye of myself, this film has a good contents and messages which can review back our life then can make a person to be humble- The Psycho

No comments:

Post a Comment