The negative side that I've heard from the audience when I did the press is they said that I'm always have the idea to answer the question but I give a lot of chance to Mizan and Amir. When I'm the reporter, the others reporter said that my name is too long. The presenters just ignore me coz of they can't pronounce well the word 'sin chew jit poh'..
The positive side that I've heard from the audience when I did the press is they said that I can control the crowd well. Even the question that they ask to me is difficult to answer but I just keep smiling and always trying to answer the question properly. When I'm the reporter, the others said that I'm always can give the logic question. When the presenter choose me to ask a question, I can give more than one question. At the same time, I'm always trying to help others to get some idea to ask the question -The Humbler
No comments:
Post a Comment