Since I was on the belHell class, many
things that I learned. First, I learned
how to be a goo listener. We have to be a good listener while our friends
do a presentation. Besides that, I also
learned how to have more effort on the things that we do. Even we are not good enough, but we can try
our best to get more better than what we have expected. I also learned that we must work together to
complete the task given and to get more confidence level. When in a group, we can share our opinion and
get advice from others either that good or not. Its so sad when we know we have reached the
final semester. There's a lot of
experience that we get when we work together.
Sometimes we have to be a better person to achieve what we have
target. We have to show more effort to
success. I really feel sad to leave
belHell group and my classmates. Many
things that I learned. Thanks to teech
for everything that he give to us. This
will be a best class ever because since I study here this is the first time
that I meet a lecturer that extreme like teech ! Teech you're awesome .
Thankyou -The Sweety
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment