Monday, 10 March 2014
Co Te Departio
“Corte te partio” in other words mean “Time to Say Goodbye”. From what I have learned in this subject among this semester, many sweet memory and bad story that I have faced in this semester. Firstly, I felt gratefully and thankfully to god because gave me an opportunity to continues my life and at the same time it try to make me to be humble person. Next, thanks to my teech sir Airil Haimi because he had success to teach us in Bel 313. I know our teech had give more effort and more performance when teach us in class. So that, I’m try to prepared and give a good feedback in class. As we know, this semester will finish and this subject has made me changes in many aspects. I can speak, write and thinking very clearly and positively. Actually this subject is too different than other bel subject that I took before this semester. I can compare my performance this semester with other semester before this. I felt very sad because this semester will finish. But, in my sadness there is also my happiness for example I can cooperate with my classmate together to solve the problem, make a study group, changes opinion and so on. For me, the ways teech try to teach are very different once. It’s unique but easily to learn and understands. In other aspect that we can look in this subject, it practices us to gain our interpersonal skills and also develop our good attitudes. For me, I appreciated for what I get in my life. This subject also changes our life to be a good person and how the life should be -The Phycho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment