When I’m finish watching that movie, I feel very grateful with what I have right now. In that movie they willing to do anything to go to school. Even though their school have lack of facilities, they try to enjoy in that school. It’s different from me because sometime I really lazy to go to school and my parents will ask me to go. Besides that, in my school all facilities are complete. I just need to go to school and study. In other hands, my parents will give me money to but at the canteen. It is different in this story when their teachers also don’t get salary because the school don’t have money to give. Just to buy a chalk also they have to pay later.
All the actors in this movie also bring different character. I’m so sad with the one of the character in this movie because he has to take care of his siblings because his mother has passed away and his father is a fisherman. He need to wait for his father to come back from sea before he go to school. He also need to make sure that his siblings has eat. And me, all that my mother will do, prepare for food, wash my clothes, everything my mom will do, I just need to go to school. Besides that, my father will send me to school although my school just near my house. So, I need to grateful with that. I also need to thank to my parents because they give me everything that I want. They try to make sure I’m happy with my life. They just want me to study hard and succeed in life. So, to prove that I succeed I need to do the best for my final exam in last semester. Insyaallah. -The Innocent
No comments:
Post a Comment