Monday, 10 March 2014

Co Te Departio

Time to say good bye. It’s so sad to say good bye to all my friends that I know from Part 1 until now. There are a lot of things happen to me when knowing them.  A lots of memories that I have created with all my friends.  Good and bad memories that I will never forget with them.  I just happy be friend with them, I hope I will never forget all of them.  All the memories I will keep it in my mind.  I just want to thank to all of them because have thought me a lot.  Many things that I have learn from them, friendship, how to faced problems, and many other.  I hope they also happy be friend with me.  I also hope that I can meet them again after we finish our diploma in here.  It’s hard to say good bye to my close friends because it will make sad and will cry.  What I can say is thank you to them because they want to be friend with me that sometimes is  annoying, blur, talking too much and many others..haha For you Teech, I just want to apologise if I have make a mistake from the first time I enter your class until the end of our class tomorrow, Insyaallah.  I also want to thank to you because have thought me a lot about bell and about life I think.  I just hope you can pray for our success in future and it just nice to know  you Teech and no one can be like you I think. I hope I will not forget you, Teech.  You are the best Teech.  That’s all, thank you. -The Innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment