Sunday, 23 February 2014

My performance in Test 3

I think my performance in test 3 is so bad.  I cannot ask many question to the presenter.  It is because I’m not too active and thinking too much about what to ask.  I also not scream too loud so the presenter not choose me for the question so my marks for ask question is so low. I think I’m not passed this test 3.

Besides that, when I become the presenter I’m not give the best for my performance because I’m so nervous and cannot think when they ask questions.  I also don’t get enough information about what we are present.  I also want to apologise to my group members because my performance is not good.  I don’t give the best to our performance.  I just hope teech can give me mark for this test 3 -The Innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment