Sunday, 23 February 2014

My performance in Test 3

In test 3, it can be described as a killer test.  This test not only will test our knowledge, but also test our patience.  For me, this test is so difficult because it involved two way of communication.  Besides, we must try to answer as quickly as possible.  It also trains our brain to get and give information as a professional.  This test will train us to perform well when we want interview a job.  What the teech said is true, I had an experience in government’s interview and yes it same goes to what I learn now.  We must talk as professionally and must calm down when face with killer questions.  I know, in this test I’m not performing very well because I would not have enough information.  So that, we must prepared enough information if we want to give a good performance when communicate.  Actually, nowadays English education is very important because it became an international language-The Psycho

No comments:

Post a Comment