From the press conference for test 3, I had got an
experience and had a chance to feel how to be a person in a press conference.
As a presenter in the press conference , there a negative side and positive
side that they evaluate for me. As a presenter , the most negative side got
from my group member and others is I don't have an enough information about the
research but at the positive side , they evaluate that I try to answer the
question given even I look not too confident and that's not my part , I try to
help my group member. Besides that, as a reporter , I representative from
Harian Metro newspaper. A negative side
that I got is I look to quiet and not active like other to ask a question, but
at the positive side they said that I try to ask a question and try to
participate even I'm not feeling well at that time because i got fever. That's
all my performance for test 3 . Thank you -The Sweety
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment