Sunday, 2 February 2014

Prepping For Test 2 & 3

For Test 2 that is individual assignment I hope I can do it.  This Test 2 is writing skill. So I need to be good in grammar.  All I hope I can do it and my friends can help me if I don’t know to do it. Besides that, in Test 2 is more tough than Test 1 I think.  I need to think more critical and can get the answer based on my understanding.  So I need to understand what to be write.  All the answer that I give I hope is correct and my grammar also good.  I want that 20% to get A in this subject.

For Test 3, I don’t know what is gonna be but I hope I can do it.  It is about how I answer  and argue with other people.  I need to speak to get marks. That’s make me scary because sometime I don’t know how to speak when in English.  I just want to pass this subject with flying colours so I need to work hard to get that.  Test 3 is the last test that we will do before the comprehensive test so I need to do the best to collect the marks. -The Innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment