THE HUMBLER
I'm Izan Noraizawati binti Mohd Dadiri as a leader to this 'POP' group. You all can call me Izan. At the first I don't know what is going on? Why Teech call me? Apparently, Teech call me cause of to be a leader in our group. I as a leader have a big responsibility to observe my "anak buah" to complete their work and their tasks in professional. Last but not least, I hope our group can be the best among the best. Thank you!
THE GAMBLER
My name Mohd Hamizan bin Hamdan. You all can call me Mizan. I was born on 21 June 1993. My zodiac is gemini. 3 words to describe me "The double chain". Since I entered this BEL 313, I can speak effectively and professionally. For my future career, I want to be a leader of everything and I hope so.
THE INNOCENT
Hye! My name is Anasuhani Mohd Nor. My friends called me Onie. I came from Lenggong, Perak. I was born on 20 Jan 1993. 3 words to describe me is simple, happy and kind. Realistic target for BEL 313 is B+. My dream career is to be business woman.
THE SWEETY
Hi, Assalamualaikum... I'm Fara Asmida Binti Mat Razalrol Ismail. My classmates and friend called me Deqda. I come from Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. I was born on 18 December 1993. My zodiac is sagittarius. 3 words to describes me is like to smile. Realistic target for BEL 313 is B+. My dream career is to be a business woman and have my own company.
THE PSYCHO
Hi everyone. My name Amir Al Fattah Bin Mohamed Rozimi. Human can call me Amir. I was born on 17 April 1993. I'm easy to interact which other people and become friendly. I love to observe the human life. My zodiac is Aries and I hope one day I have my own business and also my own company. Life is like a journey. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment