Monday, 9 December 2013
After 2 weeks in #BelHELL
Assalamualaikum. I'm Izan Noraizawati bt Mohd Dadiri and u all can call me Izan. I'm are the leader of this group. After two weeks in Belhell, a lot of thing that I have learned. First time I come to the claass I always think who is my lecturer, is he nice person or is he a fierce person? But when the next class, I can see how fun is my Teech. When I come to the class, I always think what task Teech will give. It is because Teech is a professional. The way he teach us is so unique. We need to join group, need to comment everyday, and what make me feel like a hell because everyday I will be count and what ever I did is a mark to carry to the final semester. Also in class, we need to speaking in English to each others. But so far so good. That's all. Normal is boring! P to O to the P!! Pop.. Pop.. Popppp... TQ :). "The Hambler"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment