Monday, 9 December 2013

After 2 weeks in #BelHELL

To my dear, Silent Reader

Yeah! follow what i said. Say yeah! yeah! One more time, say yeah! yeah! hahahahaha. Let's begin. After two weeks in BelHell, I had learned about how to become more gentleman and I can speak effectively and professional. Before this i'm quite shy and have no self-confident to talk in front of people and class. So now, I can do well and i want to be like this. If anyone feel don't comfortable with my attitudes or i'm getting attention to them, for sure i'm not a attention seekers. It is my real attitudes to become cheerful, joyful and make others laughing with my joke. Who really know me as well, i'm that types of person. After this, I will learn how to push my personality in this class and practice all time to become more confident and gentle. "The Gambler"

No comments:

Post a Comment