Monday, 9 December 2013
After 2 weeks in #BelHELL
Hello, I'm Onie. There are a lots of craziest things had happen to me and all my friends. After two weeks in BelHell, my Teech or I can called you my Botak, have give me assignments to be done on time. What the fish... When, I am enter my Botak class, I felt so nervous because I don't know what it gonna be when he called one by one to his "office" haha. It's like I wanna go for an interview. Besides that, the games that we play also very interesting. When I do the games like that, I can know a little bit about my friends. Besides that, Teech also want everybody talk in English, so it can make my speaking skills more okay. Before this I just speak in broken English. lol "The Innocent"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment