Monday, 9 December 2013
After 2 weeks in #BelHELL
After 2 weeks in Belhell there's a lot of things that I had learned from the Bel 313 group. Firstly, I learned how to communicate well with each other and how to introduce my friends with a good ways. In first class Teech tell us about what we have to do in his class. After listen and understand what Teech said, we will practice it in our class. The next class Teech told us to be a good communicator. We have to observe 7 person in the class and find a details about them, then we have to introduce one of the person that we like or we want to introduce. Actually, a quite shy when standing in front of the class from the beginning, I feel a quite shy, but after I introduce, I feel enjoy with that kind of 'game' that teach me to be more concern about my classmates. Other than that, I will also learn to improve my speaking skill because in "Belhell" class we should communicate in English. If we talk in "Bahasa" we will punish by Teech. It's a quite interesting game because all have to concentrate on what our friends say. Last but not least, I learn to be more responsible and learn from mistakes. That's all I want to say. Thank you for read :). "The Sweety"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment