For Test 1, my partner with Ira. This is my first time working with her. We choose the article with tittle ‘Harmless
Addiction?’. This article just only have
three pages. It is short article but I
hope we can find all the cc, sr and oo in this article. It hard to do because it’s holiday and we are
stay in different place. So we need to
communicate each other to make sure we can finish this assignment on time. Actually when we been ask to find the article
I’m feeling stress because all the article that we found in the magazine that
we bring is short. But, finally when we
found this article and show to the class setengah kawan kami not agree with
this article because it too short they worry that we cannot found anything on
this article. After we begging them in
front of the class they agree with us. So,
I hope with this article We can find what we want and can finish it on
time. I also hope that we can get high
scores in this Test 1. Insyaallah. -The
Innocent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment